Once upon a time there was a teacher called Mrs Oakes...
So Claire decided to set up MOSS – Mrs Oakes Sustainable Stories.
The children were very happy.
The teachers and headteacher of the school were very happy.
The student workshop leaders were very happy.
And they all lived happily ever after!
The MOSS project aims to develop sustainability superheros through the medium of creativity. We
also support students to develop skills in creativity and working with children.
We do this by:
- Delivering after-school workshops to year 5 primary school pupils in deprived areas
- Teaching pupils about sustainability through physical and digital storytelling
- Encouraging pupils creative writing
- Supporting pupils to write their own sustainability superhero story
- Creating books and animations from pupil stories
- Empowering pupils to aspire to change the world
- Generating sustainable business partnership and sponsorship opportunities
We partner with businesses who think about corporate social responsibility seriously but creatively.
Please click ‘ways you can help’ for more information.
Sign up to hear about upcoming events, fundraisers, and registration dates.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed